The AICPA Construction and Real Estate Conference takes a multipronged approach in addressing the industries' evolution — and your role in responding as a leader and adviser. The latest technology and tools. Disruptive business models. Critical cybersecurity issues. We'll cover these essential topics and more, with leading practitioners and financial professionals providing firsthand knowledge for the next wave of growth.
What will the future hold for your role?
- Evolving Business Models of a Contractor and Audit Risks
- Recent Cases and Decisions That Impact the Contractor
- Succession and Continuity Planning for Contractors — Cradle to Grave
- The Tax Reform Landscape
- State of Finance for Real Estate Projects
- Revenue Recognition Implementation
Ask-the-experts sessions — Audience favorite
Focus on key industry topics that interest you most during our popular panel sessions. You’ll have the opportunity to question the panel members on topics such as developments, tax planning and current regulation.
- Construction A&A - Auditing and Accounting Panel
- Real Estate A&A - Ask the Experts: Accounting Issues
- Construction CFO - CFO Hot Topics
- Construction CFO - Surety Panel
- Construction Tax - Tax Panel
- Real Estate Tax - Tax Expert Panel