A panel of experts will:
- Answer questions regarding the challenging accounting and auditing issues in construction
- Demonstrate ways to apply More
Julian joined CLA as the managing principal of the Walnut Creek office in January 2017. Julian has three decades of accounting experience in the construction industry. Before joining the firm, Julian served as Controller with a large general contractor (in excess of $1 billion in revenue) based out of Northern California.
Julian is also the Firm leader in revenue recognition and is working with several large general contractors on implementation of ASC 606 and has presented multiple training sessions both internally and externally on ASC 606.
Education and Professional Involvement
• Bachelor of science in accounting from California State University, Hayward
• Certified Public Accountant
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
• AICPA National Construction and Real Estate Conference- member of planning committee and speaker
• NASBP-Member of CPA Advisory Council
• California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
• Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), member and presenter