In this session, you will learn the latest updates on the current tax environment affecting contractors.
- To learn about the latest tax consequences affecting More
Kelli has practiced public accounting for over 25 years. She provides taxation and financial accounting services to a variety of clients in the real estate, construction, and private client industry groups. Kelli also consults on
S corporation and LLC issues, structural tax planning, techniques to increase shareholder value, and succession planning.
Kelli is the leader for the firm’s Construction and Real Estate Tax Group. Her close, hands-on approach to client relationships enables her to effectively and creatively advise clients on a wide range of business matters.
Professional Affiliations and Certifications
• Chairperson, National Construction Financial Management Association Tax Committee
• Member, National AGC Financial Issues Forum
• Member, National Associated General Contractors Tax Reform Committee
• Member, AGC/CFMA Construction Financial Management Conference
• Treasurer, Inland Northwest Chapter of AGC
• Past President, of Inland Northwest Chapter of CFMA
• Past President, Inland Northwest Chapter of NAWIC
• Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Member, Washington Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Certified Public Accountant
• BA, accounting, Washington State University